By participating in this competition, we will assume that you have read these rules, and that you agree to them.
1. Each entry must be an original photograph, uploaded to your Instagram (or Facebook) account with only one of these category tags: #inclusivityrangebowfestival; #sustainabilityrangebowfestival; #reconciliationrangebowfestival; #diversityrangebowfestival. The winning entries will be those that the judges consider resonate best with the themes on our festival webpage What We Celebrate.
2. Participants must be a resident of South East Queensland (that is, City of Brisbane, City of Gold Coast, Somerset Region, Sunshine Coast Region, Moreton Bay Region, Redland City, Logan City, Shire of Noosa, Scenic Rim Region, City of Ipswich, Lockyer Valley Region, Toowoomba Region), and 18 years or older at the time of entry. If you are not 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to your parent or guardian.
3. Four winners will be announced each fortnight during the competition period.
4. The prize consists of a total of eight (8) double tickets to specific events in The Rangebow Festival, chosen by the Festival Director; one set of double tickets awarded for each hashtag category.
5. This competition is not open to employees of The Rangebow Festival, or their immediate family members.
6. You can enter as often as you like during the competition period.
7. Your Instagram (or Facebook) must be set to “public” to ensure we can view your entry.
8. The competition period starts 8am on 8 July 2022 and ends at 3pm on 5 August 2022. Four winners will be announced at 5pm on the following dates: 22 July 2022 and 5 August 2022.
9. If you are a winner of the competition, we will notify you through our Instagram page. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The winners will be contacted by direct message for them to claim their prize.
10. No part of the prizes are exchangeable for cash.
11. All Instagram/Facebook Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram/Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Instagram/Facebook from all liability associated with this competition.
12. This competition is held by The Rangebow Festival, delivered through Range of Life Pty Ltd (ABN 35 654 091 960), a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission.